Monday, June 30, 2014 | By: Unknown

Apology and Encouraging Word

I wanted to apologize that our video encouragements have not been done as of yet. I had a few hiccups along the way. Praying forward that they will be available in the near future.
But I have been able to use this time to dive in deeper with God on my Spiritual Gifts and where in the future he wants to use them. I encourage you to take a Spiritual Gifts test and see where God may be leading you to help the local church body, or what ministry you may plug into. Here is the link of one of the test I have done before:
http://www.churchgrowth.org/cgi-cg/gifts.cgi?intro=1

Find out your Spiritual Gifts and then find out more about each gifting and pray where God would lead you. You are made as a part of the Body and the Body needs your gifts. Praying you are encouraged by God and your purpose becomes clearer as you learn more!
Love and Prayers,
Shevonne Daley

0 comments:

Post a Comment