Saturday, February 1, 2014 | By: Unknown

And so it begins...

Now is the time, there is no time like the present, and all of those other sayings that empower you to start something new are going through my head. This blog has been in  my heart but could not come to fruition til I had a title, of course! So here it is: Musings of a Crooked Saint. This is a blog about my life lessons and, hopefully to come, life lessons of other Crooked Saints who have been through the muck and mire and came out shining for Christ! If you ever needed to be encouraged, empowered, lifted up, or just like to read about other people's journeys, well you have found the right place.
Musings of a Crooked Saint came from the heart purpose God christened me with. Running For the Broken (A Suicide Prevention and Awareness Group) is just part of that, I am a Crooked Saint, I am a broken down mess put back together by the glue of God's Love and Grace. I am made a Saint now in God's eyes for Christ's sacrifice! I have seen pain and anguish, and thought I could never be used! I thought I would always be a mess, and no one would listen to my story. God proved me wrong over and over again. So here I am to share my experiences, and the experiences of others to help you or someone you know fight another day, be inspired to be more, reach for big and better dreams!
So I invite you to comment, share, write me about your stories if you want me to place them on the site. I am open to it all and look forward to what God will do with this Blog. I know the internet can be used for amazing things and I pray this blog reaches people I will never meet or see in person, and it inspires hope, love, grace and fellowship!
Love and Prayers,
Shevonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment